SeQual eQuinox™ Transportable Oxygen Concentrator with autoSAT®
Call 352-430-3100 for SPECIALS on the eQuinox or send us an email!
The SeQual eQuinox™ features a talking voice interface and is smallest transportable concentrator available offering 3 LPM. The SeQual eQuinox™ is the newest, quietest, and most advanced transportable POC on the market. With cutting-edge technology providing numerous new features to meet both patient wants and provider needs, the SeQual eQuinox is the premier POC available.
The Multi-Language Voice Interface offers a new layer of comfort to users by providing verbal confirmation of changed flow rate settings, as well as announcing battery times and any alarms. Providing continuous flow options from 0.5LPM to 3.0LPM and 9 pulse flow settings from 16mL to 192mL, the SeQual eQuinox can meet a patient’s 24-7 needs.
With its advanced clinical features and high pulse settings, the eQuinox is capable of supporting almost all oxygen patients regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state.
The eQuinox is fully functional on AC Power, DC Power, and battery power. With the option of a longer lasting 24-cell battery pack, the eQuinox can achieve 2.75 hours of operation at 2.0 LPM. The eQuinox is FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use.
- Multi-Language Voice Interface makes using a POC simpler than ever
- Only 14 lbs (6.4 kg) with 12-cell battery pack installed
- Up to 2.75 hours of battery life at 2.0 LPM with the optional 24-cell battery pack
- Only 45 dB at 2 continuous flow
- Service Cabinet makes filters and the 9V battery accessible for service technicians without removing the case—performing scheduled maintenance and upkeep is easier than ever
- DC Power supply consists of a lightweight 12V cable—no transformer brick
- Screen intermittently displays battery charge remaining in minutes
- Approved for RX of 0.5 – 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow
- 9 pulse settings with bolus sizes from 16mL to 192mL
- autoSAT technology helps maintain a consistent FiO2 by servo-controlling the device to meet changing respiratory rates
- Three available rise time options: Fast, Medium, Slow
- Three adjustable Pulse Dose Sensitivity settings with a maximum sensitivity of -0.13 cm H2O
- FAA Approved for use on commercial aircraft
- Full functionality on DC power
- Ability to recharge battery cartridge on DC power when excess power is available
RX and HIPPA forms are required to purchase this product!
What to expect once you place your order for a Portable Oxygen Concentrator:
1) Once you order has been placed you will receive a request for information via email. This will include a HIPPA consent form and a request for a copy of your oxygen prescription. You will need to complete the HIPPA form and submit a copy of your oxygen prescription. These can either be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 1-352-430-1066 or mailed to 570 N. US Hwy. 27/441, Lady Lake, FL 32159.
2) Once we have received a copy of your prescription and signed HIPPA form we will ship your Portable Oxygen Concentrator to you.
|Setting||Continuous Flow Settings 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)|
Pulse Dose Settings 16-96mL (Settings 1–6), 128mL, 160mL, 192mL (Settings 7–9)
|Oxygen Concentration||90% +5.5/-3%|
|Dimensions||13.6 x 10.6 x 7.4 in. (34.5 cm x 26.9 cm x 18.8 cm)|
|Weight||14 lbs. (6.4 kg) with 12-Cell Battery Pack Installed|
|Sound Level||46dBA @ 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow; 45dBA @ 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow; 40dBA @ 0.5 LPM Continuous Flow|
|Power||AC Power 85-264VAC, 47-63Hz|
DC Power 12 V nominal
Battery Pack Quantity (1) 89 W-Hr battery pack 12-cell battery; Quantity (2) 95 W-Hr battery packs 24-cell battery
|Battery Duration||12-cell Battery Pack: 1.2 hrs at 2 LPM Continuous; 2.7 hrs at 32mL pulse (Setting 2)|
24-cell Battery Pack: 2.75 hrs at 2 LPM Continuous; 5.9 hrs at 32mL pulse (Setting 2)
|Recharge Time||1.5 to 3.5 hrs recharge time to achieve 80% capacity (dependent upon the flow)|
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator$3,600.00 Add to cart
AirSep® FreeStyle™ Portable Oxygen Concentrators with UltraSense$2,495.00 Select options
SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator$2,800.00 – $2,900.00 Select options
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator$2,500.00 – $2,900.00 Select options