Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
$2,500.00 – $2,900.00
Introducing the next innovation to portable oxygen delivery: the Inogen One G4, capable of full 24/7 oxygen delivery in an unbelievably small package! Offering 1-3 flow settings, the Inogen One G4 is one of the smallest, lightest and quietest units available to the oxygen user today.
The Inogen One G4 delivers the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest packages available to the oxygen user today.
With the Inogen One you can jump in the car to run errands, take a weekend trip to see family, or even take it on vacation! The Inogen One G4 meets FAA requirements.
The Inogen One G4 is one solution for oxygen at home, away, and for travel, 24/7. It’s oxygen therapy on your terms.
Comes with everything that you need including:
- AC Power Supply
- AC power supply for the Inogen One G4
- Inogen One G3 and G4 DC Power Cable
- DC Power Cable
- DC Power Cable for the Inogen One G4
- Inogen One G4 Single Battery
- G4 Single Battery
- Battery duration up to 2.7 hours.
- Inogen One G4 Carry Strap
- G4 Carry Strap
- Easily carry your Inogen One G4 with this shoulder strap.
Choose single cell 4 cell battery or double cell 8 cell battery.
Inogen One G4 Specifications:
5.91 × 2.68 × 7.2 in (Height includes single battery)
Intelligent Delivery Technology®
Three flow settings from 1-3
AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane
Duration (single battery): up to 2.7 hours
Duration (double battery): up to 5 hours
Concentrator: 3 Years
Concentrator Sieve Beds and Accessories: 1 year
See Limited Warranty Statement for details.
Designed for stationary, portable, and travel
*On Setting 2
What to expect once you place your order for a Portable Oxygen Concentrator:
1) Once you order has been placed you will receive a request for information via email. This will include a HIPPA consent form and a request for a copy of your oxygen prescription. You will need to complete the HIPPA form and submit a copy of your oxygen prescription. These can either be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 1-352-430-1066 or mailed to 570 N. US Hwy. 27/441, Lady Lake, FL 32159.
2) Once we have received a copy of your prescription and signed HIPPA form we will ship your Portable Oxygen Concentrator to you.
|Select Battery Type|
Double Cell Battery, Single Cell Battery